Experience Artwork Created By Syrian Refugees.
Come experience artwork created by Syrian refugees who fled to Jordan and are now living in shelters and camps. Then join us for a discussion and hear stories gleaned from our team’s interactions with these brave children and families and outline how art can be used to support medical treatments and to help overcome the results of severe trauma.
An estimated 11 million Syrians have fled their homes since the outbreak of the civil war in March 2011. Now, in the sixth year of war, 13.5 million are in need of humanitarian assistance within the country. Find out how you can help and make an impact.
Tuesday, May 15th, 1 PM – 4 PM
at the Indian Valley Country Club
- Art Show featuring art by Syrian refugees
- Art discussion on how you can make a tangible impact
- Light hors d’oeuvres and drinks
- Meet and engage with the team at Associates in Hearing
- An enjoyable afternoon in Telford!
RSVP by Monday, May 7
- Call: 215-855-4217
- Or fill out the form
Space is limited so RSVP today!